Vegeta the super saiyan full Vegeta the super saiyan full

The clipping really bummed me out with this unfortunately.

Hail to the Horde Hail to the Horde

This is really excellent! It catches that feeling of horror and anxiety, yet with the feeling that you can somehow fight back. It feels like some kind of swarm horror game, or like even a boss battle in a Metroid Prime style game with twitchy gameplay.

Erizu Entertainment - Intro Erizu Entertainment - Intro

Decent but this is seriously clip city

Techmo-X responds:

It was an early small track ^.^

Fierce Struggle Fierce Struggle

Some jealous asshole rated this a zero so I gave you a 5. Really I think this work is more around the 4 range. The piano is a bit overbearing and doesn't have significant reverb in it. Overall it lends to the piece feeling a little hollow and not very intimidating. lower the volume on the piano a bit and raise the volume on everything else and I think the piece could gain much more impact :) cheers

KillaMaaki responds:

Hm, OK. Will do - after I scrape together the money to buy FL Studio, because I can't reopen the FLP until I do ;)

EDIT: Gah, now that you mention it I can't unhear it.

Night Time Night Time

I can't even pretend to judge this any less than 5 stars because you happened to use one of my favorite chord progressions starting at 00:55 and you pulled it off wonderfully. The bassline you've used is great there, and those arpeggios that come in seem so soulful. Seriously a masterwork here. I'm going to be studying this one for quite some time to come!

Yahtzei responds:

Thank you so much! :D this is probably my favourite of all my tracks. I'm so glad you enjoyed it :) thank you for the lovely review.

Ataxia Ataxia

This is quite a sinister piece!

Gerudo Valley Remix Gerudo Valley Remix

Ah man so close, yet so far.

0:48 - the build up felt all for naught, as the drums that came in at that point were kind of weak sounding and a little too slow. Maybe if you boosted the tempo of the track right around here up by maybe 10-15 BPM just for that part it would help.

1:24 - the nice melody doesn't sound like it's in time with the bass you have going, I think it's rushed a bit, near the end. It's different, which is nice, but I feel like the bass should have reflected that somehow.

1:48 - I really appreciate your drum break here. It's really nice, honestly, but maybe it doesn't go there? The thing is it comes after a really strong build up and it would be nice too have the expectations you foster during those build ups to be rewarded some how.

Honestly that's your strength in this track. Your build-ups are amazing! The problem is right after your build ups, you immediately switch back to a much quieter sound. At the end of the track you've almost got it, but it's still too quiet to be rewarding completely.
I understand that this is old, and a quick listen to your newer stuff shows a great deal of improvement :)

JBroadway - Flawed Perfection JBroadway - Flawed Perfection

Fuck yes!
Finally someone realizes that dubstep doesn't have to always portray the same moods and emotions and can actually be a form of musical art.
This is really good.

An Encounter (8-bit) An Encounter (8-bit)

This is definitely a nice song, but the atmosphere sounds more like a map theme than a battle theme. to
To make it sound more like a battle I would make the percussion a bit more faster or upbeat. The whole song needs a little more tempo overall too. As it is now though, the song would make a great dungeon theme.

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

hmm... if you say so. I'm perfectly content with the way it is. I am after all working on this game, and have tested the way it feels in an encounter like situation. trust me, you add the Noise gate sound effect that most rpg's use for encounters and this fits just fine.

Thanks for the review though!

Ablixa Ablixa

This is some seriously good shit.
Beautifully melancholy yet almost bittersweet too.

garlagan responds:

Very interesting way of describing it. Thank you shrugo