V8 Muscle Cars V8 Muscle Cars

This game is fine.
The game play is smooth and simple, yet it was a bit short.

Medieval Shark Medieval Shark

This is easily the best game in the Shark series to date

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

Great game!
Nice adaptation of that old kitten cannon genre.
I'd like some medals, though :/ but it's honestly the tiniest qualm.
The game is fantastic!

Cards Wars: TBS Cards Wars: TBS

This game is incredible. Easily on par with games like Pandemic 2, which happens to be one of my favorite Flash games. I really loved the dynamic BGM, that reggae tune is particularly catchy (any chance I can download that somewhere?) Further, that AI is great, and the game rules are wonderfully simplistic.
Is there a card game out there with these same rules (or similar), because if not, I'll be adapting a set of rules with playing cards to play this game with my friends in person.
This game is an instant classic, in my book.

GeneralVimes responds:

Thank you very much! The music is available on Kevin McLeod's site (see Credits) in the Royalty-Free section. There are multiple great pieces of music.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

Fixable design?

Great game, but I found out the hard way that it is quite easy to get trapped in Roneo's house completely. Could be fixed, I think.

3 Slices 3 Slices

Quite Nice

This is a fun concept, though it was pretty easy and short.
I liked the 2 slice mode though!!
Nice job.

Melee Man Melee Man

Decent

The game was pretty solid, but I have a few issues with it.

First off, the signs were WAY too annoying. I'm not dumb, I can figure out that spikes hurt when I step on them, I would have figured out that killing baddies would reveal keys (I'm not going to leave an enemy un-blasted). I didn't need the arrows to tell me where to go. The level design was nice enough that I didn't need any signs. Maybe one or two explaining the controls, but that's the absolute most.

Second, the levels were too easy. I had no trouble getting through all the non-boss levels.

Which brings me to my final issue. The boss battles had a significantly higher difficulty than the rest of the game. The first boss was hard, but not too hard, the difficulty for the preceding levels could have simply been upped a bit. But that final boss... Jeez, guys. It wasn't impossible, and I suck at this game and was able to beat him... after literally 5 hours of gameplay! The only reason I kept with the game was that I wanted to be able to give a fair review. Even with only 8 hit points, it was like a Castlevania boss. It would have felt more fair if the levels weren't so damn easy. And I hardly felt rewarded at the end. I would have liked some kind of "Conglaturation" sceen at least.

In the end, I give this game a 7/10

Binary Translator Binary Translator

...

Its not really binary...

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

meow

Good, but it could have been longer.

RaidenX RaidenX