Goku's TV ad Goku's TV ad

The characteristics of the characters were really captured in the audio, even if it didn't "sound" like them.

Dragon Ball Multiverse 3 Dragon Ball Multiverse 3

The animation is pretty decent, and most of the voice actors are right on the mark. Despite a few problems like that, the sheer scope of this project is impressive. I look forward to seeing this in the future. I would also suggest bringing on board a few other animators to speed up the process and perhaps clean up some of the artwork.
Seriously great work everyone.

Passion of the Manwhore Passion of the Manwhore

The best so far!

That slow-motion part actually made me laugh out loud, which is impressive since I usually appear quite humorless. In addition, all the call backs to previous X of the Manwhores were handled quite well. Most self-referential material tends not to belong, but you've handled it quite nicely.

Your submissions never cease to amuse and entertain. Keep it up!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

i left out quite a lot actually, for example his slavish devotion to Raptor Jesus, and also his father issues and crack use.

Kim By Night Kim By Night

The animations aren't bad and it's synced up well to the music. Decent concept.
The art could be better and the anatomical decisions were umm interesting.

Starburt Starburt

I like this. I would like to see this developed into more of a series too.

LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird LEGS Teaser : Flappy Bird

This looks so hype!
The animation is nice and smooth and it's got a rather unique premise.
The audio is excellent!

The Girl on TV The Girl on TV

Good Show/10
Already bought the song.
This is my new Bible.
All hail Glycon!

Drake and Josh I Guess Drake and Josh I Guess

A terrifyingly accurate depiction of Drake and Josh.

Evangelion in a Nutshell Evangelion in a Nutshell

That was fantastic! As a fan of Evangelion I really enjoyed that, in particular the characterization of Gendo (which is something a lot of people don't seem to notice for some reason...)

Anyway, the only things that I could see improvement on is animation/art quality (which is something everyone can improve on) and actual overall length, which isn't even necessary.

Great work everybody!

Optimus Eats A HotDog Optimus Eats A HotDog

That gave me a good giggle. I like how the hot dog ejects from the back of his head in particular! It just pushes it beyond what would have been a mediocre gag.